Activating Your ADAS Knowledge: Diagnosing Driver Assist Systems
- Educating your customers on the levels and
limitations of ADAS systems
- Overview of Lane Keep Assist, Lane Departure Warning,
Blind Spot Monitor, Adaptive Cruise, etc.
- Hardware overview (RADAR, LIDAR, smart cameras and
- Camera / sensor aiming equipment, windshield and
paint concerns, etc.
- ABS, electronic throttle and E-steering interactions /
- Diagnostic tool data
interpretations, service do’s and don’ts and case studies
Speaker: Field Training / Program Developer, Delphi
Dave Hobbs has served as a field trainer and course developer for Delphi for over 25 years. With close to 40 years in the industry as a technician, service manager, college instructor, hotline adviser, field engineer and award winning technical writer Dave has an abundance of experience to share with both the independent aftermarket and OEM service worlds. Dave is ASE Master L1 & L3 certified and a contributing editor for Motor Age Magazine, field correspondent for Mobile AC Society (MACS) and an instructor in over 25 training videos for Automotive Video Innovations. (AVI) Type in the key search words “Delphi, YouTube and Dave Hobbs” to check out some of Dave’s training and tech tips on the web!