Sustainability: Changing consumer behavior & significance for the retail sector
in co-operation with The Retail Academy
The neo-ecology megatrend is changing the way we think and act today and is initiating a realignment of social, political and corporate values. Sustainability is thus becoming a question of attitude. Those who rely on business as usual will fall by the wayside in the medium term. In the future, companies that make sustainability a holistic business principle and can answer the question of what added value they create will set the tone.
Get the answers to the following questions:
- What's behind the neo-ecology megatrend?
- How is consumer behavior changing and what does this mean for retail?
- What sustainable retail concepts already exist?
- Which companies are leading the way as visionaries?
- Which business models will become relevant in the future?